Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shadowboxes...


My son has been asking me and asking me to take down the Christmas Shadowboxes. If you are familiar with my blog you will know that I have a set of 8x8 shadowboxes in my living room that I periodically update. This one was made very quickly. The frame in the centre is a nestability, but everything else is from SU. I used the I (heart) hearts stamp set and the new large bird puchh from the Occasions Mini catty. Basically they were stamped in Real Red and Pretty in Pink and then cut and layered and popped up. I also used the Sending Love DSP which is also in the Occasions mini catty.

5 comments:

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous!

JenMarie said...

Lovely!

Sarah said...

Love it! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Wow this is fantastic. What a great idea!

Crystal said...

Very nice! tfs