Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Copying Another Great Artist


This card was copied from the great Andrea Walford. I found it on her blog and decided to try to copy it. It's made with the Write Stuff DSP kit, and I don't actually have a copy of this kit, BUT I do have the MDS kit. So first I made it with MDS. This first card is made from a printout of my MDS card. I added the "happy birthday" sentiment after the card was put together.
These next two cards were made by printing out various elements of the cards from MDS and then carefully cutting them out and layering them like on the 'original' MDS card. I attached them to Kraft cardstock and then added the ribbon and buttons afterward. Then I stamped on the sentiment in the top corner.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow! That MDS is so cool! Love the flower with the sentiment inside...that is one of my favourite sentiments!!

Off to school...
Lesley ;)

Deb Neerman said...

WoW! Just fabulous!

Sarah said...

great job! very cool that you print them out! makes MDS that more versatile.