Monday, February 8, 2010

SPCC #34


This card was whipped up in a matter of minutes. The roses were imprinted in the Manhattan Flowers Texutred Impressions folder exclusive of Stampin' Up! The stampset (Vintage Labels) coordinates nicely with several punches and it's available free in the current Sale-a-bration catalogue.
The Fun Stuff:
1. Paper - Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
2. Stamps - Vintage Labels
3. Ink - Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
4. Punches - Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle
5. Accessories - Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain, Stampin Dimensionals, Silver Brads

7 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your card!! I haven't used that embossing folder yet and I'm not quite sure why but I'm inspired to pull it out now!!

Shanda Stirk said...

Ooooo! very elegant! What a beautiful card.

Susan said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the way that you showcased the embossing!

RobbynW said...

Very pretty Sandra, that texture plate is one of my faves!
Robbyn - SP Diva

Emily said...

Your embossing looks great!

Emily-SP Diva

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous!! The embossing is so perfect for this card!

Deanne SP Diva

Unknown said...

gorgeous card!!
I like the embossing and the scallop circle