Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stampin Royalty Challenge #48

This week we have a colour challenge over at Stampin' Royalty. I decided to feature Marina Mist in my card as it's my favourite colour in the challenge. I pulled out my Razzle Dazzle stamp set which I haven't used in a long time. I actually stamped it in Versa Mark and then used the Stampin' Pastels and a sponge dauber to 'ink up' the image. It's hard to tell in the photo, but the white is matte'd on Rich Razzleberry cardstock and the button is also Rich Razz.
The Fun Stuff:
1. Paper - Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, River Rock
2. Ink - Versa Mark
3. Stamps - Razzle Dazzle
4. Accessories - Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Buttons Brights Collection, Square Lattice Textured Impressions folder for the Big Shot, Distressing Kit

No comments: