Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stampin Royalty Challenge #50

Wow - has it really been 50 weeks since we started Stampin' Royalty? This week's challenge is
Bring on the Bling!
Click here to see the wonderful samples made by the design team. I decided to pull out some Ho Ho Ho chipboard that I got on the Clearance Rack. It's still available now. I used 3 of the small 'ho ho ho's" to create 3 shadowboxes and My Digital studio to help. I also made a 4th shadowbox to even out the number. The first photo is of the box I posted up on Stampin Royalty. The background was created with My Digital Studio, and the Patterned paper is Concord Crush DSP. Next I attached the H and O and then punched out a few snowflakes from Whisper White paper. Then I added Silver Shine glitter to a few of them with a two way glue pen. All of the backgrounds were created with My Digital studio. I stamped the images digitally and then reduced the opacity so that they appear lighter in colour. Some of the paper and snowflakes are made with Perfect Plum, but mostly I used Concord Crush.


2 comments:

Deb Dunham said...

Super cute!

Hands On said...

These are so fun! I need to start making more home decor stuff.