Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #52

This week we have a scrapbooking challenge over at Stampin Royalty. Click here to go there and see what all the fabulous Stampin' Godesses have created for you. For myself, I decided to make a page with all the holiday photos that we received from our friends this year. I have covered up the children's faces in order to obscure their identity. Originally I had placed circles over their faces, but then I realized that my watermark does a pretty good job of it too. If you scroll down to the very bottom of this post you will find that photo.

So in order to make this page, I used the backing from the chipboard Ho Ho Ho that is available on the Clearance Rack over at Stampin' Up! Then I made a collage of the photos. Then I attached the whole thing to a 12x12 piece of real red cardstock. The title was added using My Digital Studio. I printed it out on photo paper, and I think my printer did a pretty good job matching up the colours. The red ribbons used on this are retired, and the holly and berries came from my local crafting store.


Here's the page I originally wanted to use, but changed my mind. It gives you a good sense of the entire layout though.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Awesome layout! I like how you used the negative from the chipboard. Bonus that it's my married name too!

Sheila H