Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lego Safari

I made this page to showcase some of the fabulous lego creations that are all over Legoland.  These ones are in the safari section.  Some of these statues move too.  I really like that cute little monkey eating the banana.


Shari Winterstein said...

These pictures from Lego Land are fabulous and your layouts are great. We've lived here almost ten years and I keep wanting to go there and now I really want to go. I just need to adopt some kids, or maybe just take my husband! :))))) Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Penny Hanuszak said...

Sandra this layout is truly amazing. It looks like the paper was designed to go with these photos......... can't beat that, great choice! Looks like a fun time was had by all. Good luck with your move and have fun!

Anne Marie said...

Hi Sandra! I found you through SC and I am so happy I did! Awesome photos and I just love the layout you created with MDS. I just downloaded the "express" version today and am really looking forward to learning how to use it! Thanks for the inspiration! :)