Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #69


So it's Wednesday, and we have a Sketch Challenge for you over at Stampin' Royalty.  Please hop on over to see what the Goddesses have created for you.  I absolutely love to see all the different takes that people have with one sketch.  For me, it was a simple decision to use the stamps and images that I did, but it was the colours that really stiumped me.  I really like Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz together, but I couldn't find a ribbon to really set it off.  I settled on this retired Chocolate Chip grosgrain and a strip of White Satin ribbon.
The Fun Stuff:
1.  Stamps - Easter Blossoms, Notably Ornate
2.  Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait
3.  Paper - Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White cardstock and Pear Pizzazz designer series paper.
4.  Accessories - Stitched Grosgrain ribbon from the Clearance Rack, Whisper White satin ribbon, Key tag punch - retired, Decorative Label punch, Button Bouquet, Stampin' Dimensionals.


1 comment:

jjcreations said...

This is wonderful! I haven't got this ornate set....yet. I love how you've cut it out to pop it up!