Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #67

This week at Stampin' Royalty we have a theme challenge.  We'd like to see your Spring themed projects.  Hop on over to Stampin' Royalty to check out the fabulous samples from the design team.  I have to admit that I have been absolutely swamped in my personal life.  I had to whip this one up at the last minute.  I used My Digital Studio and some photos I look last spring from my garden.  The thing is that I am sooooooo proud of the blooms in my garden.  That bearded iris - at the top - was a big feature in my back garden bed last spring.  Oh yeah, I am not very good at gardening.  I'm a bit worried as to what I'm going to do with the garden in the new house - 2 1/2 weeks until the big move - gulp.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Such a wonderful scrapbook page - I love all the purples. It will be a lovely keepsake. Good luck with the move. Lynn x