Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Well this page is a real mix of all kinds of stuff.  Of course, it's all made with My Digital Studio though.  I took these cute photos of my kids in California last month.  We were driving from Palm Springs to Legoland which is about a 2 hour drive.  They were soooooo well behaved the entire trip.  In fact, I got to sleep about an hour each way.  We stayed overnight in Carlsbad so that we weren't rushed and had a fabulous time there. (as you have no doubt already figured out from my previous pages about this trip).   At first, I found this colour combination really challenging, but as I worked at this page, everything seemed to fall into place.
The Fun Stuff: - ALL made with My Digital Studio (MDS)
1.  paper - Deck the Halls DSP,
2.  Colours - Cherry Cobbler, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Kraft, White
3.  Stamp Brushes - Sentimental Journey, French Foilage

No comments: