Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #66

It's Wednesday so that means another challenge over at Stampin' Royalty.  This combo was a real challenge for me.  When I put it together I was trying to come up with an Easter colour combo, but once I actually started working with it, I found the colours really challenging.  This page is my third attempt with these colours.  I stumbled upon this photo of my daughter from a few summers ago, and found my inspiration.  It's completely made with My Digital Studio.  The background is Blushing Bride cardstock layered with the pink Springtime Splendor paper.  I reduced the opacity of the top layer so that the Blushing Bride colour came through.  Hop on over to Stampin' Royalty to check out the fabulous samples from the Design Team.
 

No comments: