Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge #209


For this week's Mojo Monday challenge, I decided to CASE a card made by Elizabeth Price.  Click here for her original card.  I really like all the various elements on her card.  So I copied many of them and added a few to create my card. 
This card is a hybrid card.  I used My Digital Studio.  Below is a copy of the image I created and printed out to make the card.  I printed it twice, once on Crumb Cake, and once on Very Vanilla cardstock.  Then I punched, and cut, and trimmed, and distressed, and poped up, and came up with this card. I also added some First Edition, and Beau Chateau DSP.

  
The Fun Stuff:
1.   Paper - Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, and Winstera Wonder card stock,  First Edition and Beau Chateau DSP
2.  Ink - Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party,
3.  Stamps - Established Elegance, Hello Doily, Tiny Tags
4.  Punches - 2 3/8" scallop circle, Blossom Bouquet triple layer, 1 1/4" circle, Postage Stamp
5.  Accessories - Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges, Antique Brads, Mini Vintage Tags, vintage trinkets

2 comments:

Jenn Picard said...

Be still my beating heart- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!!!! You are a hybrid digital master and I NEED you show me how you do it:)

Diana Gibbs said...

You da bomb girl with them hybrid cards. I hope to see your pretty face at Leadership!
Love,
Di