Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #92

Today at Stampin' Royalty we have a fabulous Sketch Chalenge for you.

Hop on over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the other samples from the fabulous design team. 
My card is a hybrid card - oh yeah, yet another hybrid.  I'm completely addicted to MDS.  I think I need a support group or something.  Anyway, I was inspired by the fabulous Dawn Olchefske.  I cannot find the card on her blog, so I must have seen it on Stampin' Connection or something.  Anyway, the background of this card is the Woodgrain stamp on Crumb Cake paper.  All of the other images are from MyDigital Studio:  French Foilage, Hand Penned Holidays, Noteworthy (oval frame) and the Perfect Label Punch for MDS.  I added a bit of depth by popping parts up on Stampin' Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Love the woodgrain mixed with the leaves! Beautiful card.

Hugs,
Brandi

Patrice said...

Love that wood background!