Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spooky Swap

I received this swap at a recent upline meeting.  I have to say, I think that we have the most talented group.  We have the fabulously artistic, and artisan award finalist Carrie Gaskin, the amazingly talented and artisan award finalist Marlene Peters, as well as my fellow artisan award winner Jenn Picard.  So the bar is always set high at our swaps.  I cannot remember who made this swap, but it's such a fun card.  I believe it was chosen as the best swap of the evening.  I love all the texture from the embossing folder, the sponging, and the layers.  I believe the stamps are from Spooky Bingo Bits.

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

I cannot believe Carrie, Marlene, Jenn and you are in the same swap group! Wowza - talk about star power! You must have such fun together!