Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #92


This week at Stampin'  Royalty we have an adorable Colour Challenge for you.  I decided to try my hand at Vintage Halloween.  The sentiment was printed out from My Digital Studio, and the image was stamped during my binge with Greeting Card Kids a few weeks ago.  The image was stamped in StazOn on watercolouring paper and then coloured in using an aquapainter and ink pads.  Due to my absolutely crazy month of September, I used the wrong purple on my card.  This card has Rich Razzleberry instead of Elegant Eggplant.  Considering my love of purple, I'm completely shocked that I made this mistake.  Oh yeah, and the scallop border for the image was made using my Scallop Oval border technique which you will find a tutorial for under my lists of tutorials.

3 comments:

Carrie Rhoades said...

This is a really cute card. I love how you used the colors for halloween! You just can not go wrong with that stamp set! Great job!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

This is such a sweet halloween card! I love greeting card kids and I'm always happy when I see a card made with that set. I love the white web in the bg. Awesome card, Sandra!

Hugs,
B.

... said...

Love how you used the White web too. I think I will have to treat myself to this set now. X