Thursday, October 29, 2009

OOOoops!

In case you were wondering why the pictures of my computer have been posted with no text today, it's because my poor computer is on it's last legs. It's probably time to put it out to pasture. :(

Above you see my wonderful, beautiful computer. Not only do I absolutely love the design printed on my computer but we've become very attached. I bought it right before I started blogging about a year and a half ago. But as my husband continues to remind me, I am not very gentle on the old girl. Let's just say that she now has 2 broken USB ports, 2 broken cordless mouses (mice??? mouses - mice?) a very tempermental DVD drive with no faceplate, a broken USB hub and extremely faulty wireless receiver, and a blackout incident that caused much drama, and was fixed with a bic pen. And the grand finale this week was when I tripped over the power cord and pulled her onto the floor where she landed right on the part where the power cord plugs into the computer. Below is the evidence.
So the next post you read will probably posted from my new, and not yet bought, computer.

No comments: