Monday, October 5, 2009

SPCC #18

Welcome to another example from a great colour combo from SPCC. Wow did I find this colour combo really challenging. I absolutely love this vellum DSP that I used. It's from Colorbok and I used most of this pad in my wedding album which has been featured on this blog. I really like the way the pattern popped out on top of the Dusty Durango DSP. The ribbon is from my stash and the vellum, metal tag was from the dollar store. I added a retired rub-on from Stampin Up! and attached it to a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock that I punched out using my nesties. The eyelets are from the dollar store and the scrapmaster.
Please check out SPCC to see what the fabulous prizes are this week. Don't feel intimidated to enter. We LOVE to see what you all come up with.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra you did a really job with this colour challenge
it's a very hard one, and I am loving what you did!
good job
thank you for sharing
from
Carole'Anne
AKA
Stampin Stressaway

Emily said...

Gorgeous Sandra!

Emily-SP Diva

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, I really love the sentiment.

Susan said...

Well done Sandra - this is gorgeous.

Kristina said...

Beautiful Sandra!

Daniella said...

Great use of the colors Diva!!

Anonymous said...

I had a hard time with it this one too, but you did it beautifully! :)

Terria said...

Very pretty, great take on the color combo great job!!

~kelly marie~ said...

Gorgeous! I love the sentiment and the ribbon!