Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween Fun with MDS


I am having a blast with MDS!!!! Yesterday Stampin' Up! added a few more digital downloads to their catalogue. I really regretted not buying the Cast-a-Spell earlier but now, for half the price of the real paper, I was able to download the entire pack of DSP. And yes, that`s the Medalion stamp on this card as well. I decided to try entering a digital card to the OCC challenge this week. I mistakenly thought that I could whip this card up in a few minutes, well, it took much longer than that, but here we go. I think I`m going to print it out as large as I can and put it in one of my shadowboxes. I`ll try to post a photo of that tomorrow. Stamps: Eat Drink & Be Scary, Extreme Elements, Medallion. Paper: Cast a Spell. Cardstock: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Basic Black. Accessories: Basic Black Eyelets, Round Pumpkin Pie Buttons, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain, Staple

No comments: