Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oh yeah, more butterflies

Well I made several of these butterfly cards when I was preparing last months BLOG CANDY. And I got a bit carried away as you can probably tell. Anyway, so here is yet another version of that card that I cased from the most amazing Mary Fish. In this card I used the Cottage Wall DSP which is most definitely my most favourite Stampin Up DSP ever!!! Purple and green are my most favourite colours in the whole world. In fact, my wedding invites were purple and green. But I digress... The DSP was Cottage Wall, the Big Butterflies Bigz die was used for the butterflies and so was the Eyelet border punch. The cardstock is Rich Razz, Old Olive and Whisper White and the brads are the large round rhinestones.

1 comment:

Roxy said...

I love purple and green, and butterflies too! Gorgeous card!