Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Colour Q Challenge #147



It's Tuesday, and that means another challenge over at the Colour Q.
This week we have a very BRIGHT colour challenge for you.


I knew I wanted to scrap this photo of Teagan in the pink Hello Kitty Volkswagon Convertible.
 I took this photo last week, in Barcelona.  We found these little carousels all over Europe.  Someone pointed out to me that the Europeans really live out on the street as they don't really have backyards in the cities.

For this page I used the "On The Go" digital kit and stamped the images in the challenge colours.  Then I copied and repeated them to make the little banner on the left of the page.

Hop on over to Colour Q and join us this week!



3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Sandra your layout is so cute!, I love the border strip and of course that sweetie in her punch buggy.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so sweet! When I was a kid, all the carousel had was horses, not totally cool cars!

Mary Davidson said...

This is such a sweet page and a sweet little girl, too! Love the On the Go set. TFS!