Thursday, July 12, 2012

Where I've Been...,

It's been a crazy couple of weeks.  My poor blogs are both getting very neglected.
  But I'll be home in another week... 


Guess who refused to sleep on the plane over.
Connor called it the Night Flier.


Two cuties on a bridge.
Where the roads are made of water...


After climbing ALL those steps in 38degrees (which is up around 100 degreed F)


It's beautiful - can't believe I walked up that hill.


Ancient history makes him so happy - what a cutie eh?


Amazing - someone carved this over 2000 years ago...


The Grand Bazar in Istanbul,  They claim to be the largest
indoor shopping center in the world.  4,000 stores or something crazy like that

Christian images uncoverd in the Haiga Sophia Mosque.


Amazing.


Brad has been soooooooooo excited to visit this building.
This building (the Haiga Sophia) was built over 1500 years ago, and has been
standing ever since.  No other building has been standing this long.


And today - Mykonos Greece. 
I look at this photo and just want to start singing Mama-mia. (the ABBA version)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Greg is SOOOOOO jealous right now!! Instanbul? Seriously? He may audit you!! Just kidding!
Looks like an awesome trip! Can't wait to see you when you get back.

Christine Kiehl said...

What a fantastic trip you've been on! I've been to a couple of those places myself! Paris was so much fun! Each one of those blue topped buildings in Greece belong to a family, it's their mosque! Cyprus was one of my all time favorite places to visit. While I was in Turkey shopping, the young shop clerk asked me about why American men sagged their pants! How funny! Thanks for shaing your photos! It was great fun to look at them!

Linda Callahan said...

What an amazing trip you are on! So cool seeing these terrific photos!

Sheila said...

Amazing vacation, Sandra! I'm jealous.

Sheila said...

Fantastic vacation, Sandra! I'm jealous.