Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #132

It's wednesday and that means another challenge over at Stampin' Royalty.


This week we have a fabulous

PHOTO INSPIRATION
CHALLENGE


I used the new Finishing Touches edgelits from the new catty to create some layered lace. 


I used some of the new Patio Party DSP.  I really liked this paper with the Midnight Muse background and the spattering of mini butterflies.
   

I added a trinket key and trinket heart which have retired.  But I really wish I had pulled them out sooner.  I will be using more of these for sure.
I tied the bow together with baker's twine and some of
the new Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons.


I stamped the flowers from the new Papya Collage set in Raspbery Ripple.
Then I sponged on some Primrose Petals to give the flowers some depth.
 

 If you look above, you can see some of a Designer Frame which I embossed with an Embossing Folder.  I was trying to mirror the frame on the wall in the photo, but I covered it up with too much foilage so it's really hard to see.

No comments: