Saturday, October 27, 2012

Merry Monday #38


 
I have been literally drowning in laundry these past few days.  Literally.
It seems that Novovirus has passed through my kids school and daycare and that means A LOT of cleaning up, especially in the bathroom if you get what I mean.  And the Laundry, well, there are a limited number of sheets in the cupboard, need I say any more??
 
 
So tonight I took the opportunity, now that the worst of it seems over, to sit down and create.
I decided to use a few of the new In Colours with the sketch at Merry Monday to create a few Christmas cards.
 
 
I used the Wonderous Wishes stamp set and both Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals to create this card. 

 
And I did the same with Midnight Muse on this card.
 



6 comments:

Bonnie said...

These are both so beautiful and perfect for quick Christmas cards! I can't decide which color I like the best! Thanks, Sandra, for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

LeAnne said...

Love these both....I do love blue, so I would say that was my favorite, but the image is so pretty, they both are great! Thanks for sharing these with us this week at Merry Mondays!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous cards Sandra, I love the look of both colours. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Wendy said...

Beautiful cards, Sandra! Love how made them with the same stamp set but in different colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Allisa said...

Such a fun card, love the layers! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Lesley said...

hey Sandra,
Oh gosh! Not a great way to spend a weekend away from the classroom. Yikes! Hope you are better and snuggled in bed. Lovely cards, I love that stamp and you used it gorgeously!
Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.
Hugs,
Lesley