Friday, October 12, 2012

Try Stampin' On Tuesday #87


 
Connor is going to a birthday party on the weekend, so I used the excuse to whip up a little boy's birthday card.  I used the Boardwalk Simply Scrappin' Kit and the "I Dig You" stamp set.
 
 
I stamped several images of the dump truck and gifts in all the colours on the DSP.
Then I die cut out the Old Olive copy and fussy cut the other pieces and then glued them all together.

 
I really like the layout of this sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday
and found it really easy to follow.
 

 
I ran the strip of So Saffron Card Stock through the chevron embossing folder for more detail, and I paper pierced the window's framelit die cuts for more interest.
I just love how this card turned out.
And here's a peek at the inside - love, love, love the stickers in the Simply Scrappin kits this year.
 

 

5 comments:

Jenn Picard said...

This card is awesome-LOVE that kit,lol! I really like how you layered and fussy cut out the truck. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday

Mynn xx said...

Good night, this is adorable!!! LOVE the bold and bright colors--and the layering is amazing! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

Nancy Seed said...

Great job and love the inside as well. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Tracey Old said...

Fantastic card! Love the bold colours! The paper piercing and the embossing finishes your card off nicely! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try Stampin;-)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very, very, very cute card for a boy! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.