Sunday, October 28, 2012

Play Date Cafe #155

 
 
 I truly LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these colours this week at the Play Date Cafe.
So I decided to play along. 
 
 
They really reminded me of a Christmas Card.
I used Pool Party, Early Espresso, and for the middle colour I used Shimmer Gold Card Stock
  
 
I used the Ornament Keepsake stamp set with the matching framelit to make this cute ornament.
I made the rosette by stamping the En Francais stamp in Pool Party.
Then I scored and folded the card stock to make the rosette.
 
 
 
Here's a side view.
I used the Core D'inations card stock and embossed it to make some texture.
 

6 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Stunning card! Great take on the colors.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I love the gold cardstock you used and that embossed panel behind the ornament is so pretty! So glad you could join us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Connie Mercer said...

adorable card~thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!!

Veronica Z said...

Your card is STUNNING! The ornament is beautiful and I love your accordian accent! Thank you for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Wow! Your card is so gorgeous! The way you used the colors, the fantastic embossing, the rosette...it's all so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!

~amy~ said...

awesome card...love all the texture! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!