Sunday, October 7, 2012

Scrap Map for My Digital Studio.net

 They've started a weekly challenge over at mydigitalstudio.net
You can find the link on my sidebar for this fabulous site or click on the words above.
 
This week the challenge is a scrap map (or sketch).
When I saw it I knew I had to use the fabulous Fancy Frames.
 
 
I have all these wonderful photos of my family when we were wearing turquoise, so I decided to recolour all the frames with Tempting Turquoise.
 
And one of my most favourite colour combos is Brown and Turquoise, so I used Early Espresso as my background colour.  Then I layered over with a ton of overlay stamps.  You can find my supply list at the bottom of this post.
 
I used the freeform line tool to place the journaling around the square shape.
 
 

 As promised - here's the SUPPLY LIST

 
Embellishments
    Fancy Frames\Fancy Frames - summer starfruit (re-colored)
    Fancy Frames\Fancy Frames - melon mambo (re-colored)
    Fancy Frames\Fancy Frames - lucky limeade (re-colored)
    Fancy Frames\Fancy Frames - island indigo (re-colored)

Stamps
    Vintage\Vintage Overlays\Vintage Overlays - texture 1, Color = 0,0,0
    Natural Composition Overlays\Natural Composition Overlays - 10, Color = 0,0,0
    Natural Composition Overlays\Natural Composition Overlays - 9, Color = 0,0,0
    Vintage\Vintage Overlays\Vintage Overlays - texture 2, Color = 34,33,33
    _Designer Kits\Wonderful You\Wonderful You - i love you because

Punches
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = EARLY ESPRESSO 80,57,49
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = 230,244,244
    Basics\Half Circle Punch, Fill Color = 0,161,210
    Basics\Half Circle Punch, Fill Color = 225,225,224
    Basics\Half Circle Punch, Fill Color = 225,225,224
    Basics\Candlelight Christmas - oval, Fill Color = 223,235,231
    Basics\Candlelight Christmas - oval, Fill Color = 223,235,231
    Basics\Candlelight Christmas - oval, Fill Color = 223,235,231
    Basics\Candlelight Christmas - oval, Fill Color = 223,235,231
    Basics\Candlelight Christmas - oval, Fill Color = 230,242,242
    Basics\Candlelight Christmas - oval, Fill Color = 230,242,242

Photos
    C:\Users\Sandra\Pictures\
    C:\Users\Sandra\Desktop\
    C:\Users\Sandra\Pictures\
    C:\Users\Sandra\Desktop\

No comments: