Monday, October 8, 2012

Paper Players #136

 
When I saw the challenge over at the Paper Players this week, I was glad to find that I had not posted up my own swap from Regionals last week.
 
 
I decided to use up some die cuts that I had made for a Christmas card kit I'm working on.
 
 
And I wanted to use up the rest of my Festival of Prints DSP patterned paper pack from the Holiday Mini.  So I mixed and matched to make a bunch of different cards.
 
 
 
I added some pear pizzaz baker's twine and a bunch of little tags to create the sentiment.
 
 
I mounted the cup on a die cut from the windows framelits and added the paper piercing from the matching paper piercing mat.
 
 
Here are a few of the other combinations that I came up with.
My favourite is still the original one at the top of this post.

3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So sweet! I really like how you've tied the sentiment with the saftey pin!!! Love that look! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable...I LOVE how you put the tags on the safety pin...such a cute idea! Thanks so much for participating in my Cup of Joy Paper Players challenge, too!

Amy White said...

What a lovely card! Love how you've used the twine and tags! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!