Friday, May 22, 2009

Many, Many, Many Mojo's

I sat down this week with Mojo Monday's sketch and knew exactly which paper and colour combinations I wanted to use. BUT then I really struggled with this layout. (see bottom of post) I really thought that a detailed sketch like this would be simple to follow, but what I struggled with was how to make this sketch 'mine'. I couldn't quite see how to add my own creative touch to it. Anyway, I came up with four potential cards. The top one is my entry into Mojo Monday's Challenge this week, but I think the second card was my best one.

The DSP is from K&Co. (Have I mentioned before that I LOVE K&Co's paper!) Anyway everything else is from SU. Stamps: Four Square Paper: K&CO DSP, Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Groovy Guava, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White. Ink: Baja Breeze, Rose Red. Accessories: Scallop Edge, 1 1/4 inch square, 1 3/8 inch square, 1 1/4 inch circle, 1 3/8 inch circle, Scallop Circle punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop