Monday, May 11, 2009

Mojo #86


Here's my attempt at this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I bought these clear stamps at Michael's a few weeks back. I'm not really sure why I bought them as I'm not a big fan of the cupcake craze out there. But needless to say, I bought these ones and took them home and played. I tried aqua painters and ink, blender pens and ink, and finally watercolour pencils and aqua painters. These cupcakes are all a variety of all techniques. I apologize for the poor quality photo, but I'm rushing to get this post up as I'm trying to get it in before my new Tuesday Tutorial post comes up in the morning. Check back to see what I'm doing there. Stamps: Sudio G. Ink: Watercolour pencils, Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, watercolour paper, DSP from K&Co. Accessories: Scallop edge punch and stampin dimensionals.

No comments: