Friday, May 8, 2009

Swaps from Regionals

These are a selection of my favourite swaps that I received at Seattle Regionals. Of course, that means that these are all Stampin' UP! cards.

This one was my absolute favourite. Maybe it's because my son's 3rd birthday was a few weeks ago, or that he has a special spot for trains. This simple, yet very effexctive card was made by Jennifer Picard from Langley. The colours are the current In Colours and the stamps are from the current Occasions Mini.

This card was made by my level 2 upline Kari Metzger. You can find the link to her blog on my sidebar.

This is another card made by Jennifer Picard.

This card was made by Barb Calbick. She used Lovely as a Tree and All Oval. Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Tea Party DSP, So Saffron, Very Vanilla. Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron. Accessories: Dimensionals, Scallop Oval Punch, Write Grosgrain dyed with Close to Cocoa Ink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop