Friday, May 29, 2009

Regional Swaps

I felt really lucky last month, when I went to Seattle Regionals. Especially while I sat in the car on the way home and checked out all the awesome swaps that I managed to get. These are a selection of some of my favourite swaps. I went down with 2 different swaps - 30 of each, and so I came home with almost 60 new cards! Again, this is a small selection of some of my favourite swaps.

This card is truly beautiful and elegant. Unfortunately I cannot credit the maker as they did not put their name on their swap. Stamps: Friends 24-7, Friends jumbo Wheel. Ink: Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey. Paper: Shimmery White, Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette. Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 inch circle punches, scallop circle punch, mat pack.

This card was made by Susan Roberts-Huffman
And finally this card was made by my fellow West Coast Creator, Heather Johnston. You can find her blog linked in my sidebar. Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks. Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP. Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop