Monday, May 25, 2009

Mother In Law Monogram

So I was trying to use up my sale-a-bration DSP, and decided to make monogram cards for my MIL. The stamp is a monogram stamper from Just Rite. I have to say that the image was not as clear as a stamp from SU and I put the glitter over the letter to hide the 'flaws' in the image. I punched it out and inked the edges and then added a scallop from the #2 scallop die for the bigt shot. Stamps: Just Rite Monogram Stamper. Ink: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip. Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, DSP from Sale-a-bration. Accessories: So Saffron Grosgrain from Sale-a-bration, Scallop #2 die for the Big Shot, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop