Monday, May 25, 2009

Mojo 88

So here's my Mojo monday #88 entry. I've been using the Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit all weekend setting up another future Tuesday Tutorial - not tomorrow's but you'll see it soon I promise. Anyway, so I decided to use the kit as my colour choice basis for this challenge. I have to say that for some reason, I have been really stretching my comfort zone with the colours on Mojo Sketch challenges. It must be because the sketches are so AWESOME. This week I decided to stick right to the sketch - see it at the bottom of this post. Because the Simply Scrappin' kits are so coordinated, you don't need to spend time putting things together. This card took me 1/2 hour from start to finish. The pink and yellow flowers are stickers right out of the kit, and the orange flower is stamped from the Best Wishes & More stamp set.
Stamps: Best Wishes and More, Trendy Trees. Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive. Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive and So Saffron Cardstock. DSP from Petal Party simply scrappin. Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals, 1 3/4 inch circle punch, word window punch Brads from Making Memories

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love it! So colorful!

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop