Sunday, April 19, 2009

And the winner is...


So as I sat and watched the Canucks game this afternoon, I realized that I needed to draw a winner of my blog candy. So I wrote all the names down, put them in a bowl and had my son draw out a name. I can't believe how adorable this picture is as he had just finished eating pizza and was making funny 'cheese' faces a second before I took this picture. It's so cute because he pulled out the name 'GoCanucksGo'. It's also a bit of a coincidence that he loves hockey and especially the Canucks. So congratulations to 'GoCanucksGo' and can you please email me with your information so I can get your blog candy to you!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Congrats to the winner..your little boy is so cute :) nice picture with Shelly..are you going to the SU convention this year?

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop