Monday, April 13, 2009

Taken with Tools?


This card started out as a direct CASE of this card. But about half way through I decided that the many colours were a great excuse to break out the new stampset . I've been furiously watercolouring some birthday invitations (check back tomorrow for those) and so I decided that once I had stamped out the tools, that watercolouring would work the best. Once I finished, however, I pulled out the blender pens and darkened in the areas that were too light. And then I decided to turn over the blue polka dot cardstock and use the chocolate chip side. I'm going to add a sentiment later. I think this tool stampset will serve me well in the future with so many tradesmen, and hobby trademen in my family. Colours: Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Bordering Blue. Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Rectangle Nestabilities, Silver Brads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop