Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Swaps for Regionals 1

This was one of my swaps for Regionals last weekend. This card is a very altered CASE of a card in the Sale-a-bration mini catty. Click here to see my direct copy of the card. I spent a long time trying to come up with a colour combination that I liked. (a few hours) and then I started looking through old catalogues for ideas. After coming up with this combination, I found almost the same combination in an older catalogue (without the Baja Breeze of course). Arggghh, if only I'd done that earlier. But anyway, I am very happy with this colour combo, and the card was well-received at Regionals. I got some amazing swaps in return which I hope to showcase here over the next little while. I ran out of some of the materials, and so I came up with this one below to finish the last few off. I reallylike this one too. Stamps: Petal Pizzaz, A Beautiful Thing. Colours: Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum, Chocolate Chip. Accessories: Scallop circle punch, 5-petal flower punch, scallop edge punch, top note die, silver brads, Stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop