Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shower Invites


This is a baby shower invite I have recently made for a customer and I love it so much I thought I'd have to put it up here. The client wanted purple, so I immediately went to my favourite of all purples - Elegant Eggplant. I love the top note die, so I put it through the Big Shot with the die first, and then the cuttlebug dotted folder second. (yes I get it now - see previous posts if you don't understand :) When I'm doing an order of invitations, I like to use punches a lot. They are easy and quick and the final product always looks great! So I dug through my stash of stamps and got out Big On Spring from last years' Occasions Mini. I inked up the onesie from the CUTE sentiment and stamped it on some shiny paper from sei, and then cut it out. I then stamped the image on Very Vanilla CS. I punched out the picture with the 3/8 inch circle punch and then glued on the purple onesie. I used my signo pen to colour the heart white. I then punched out the same sei paper with the scallop circle punch. The sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set. I stamped it on some lavender CS I had lying around and then punched it out with the small oval punch. Next I punched out Very vanilla with the large oval punch and then inked the edges. Both images are popped up with dimensionals. The cream ribbon is from my stash. and the whole thing is attached to Very Vanilla CS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop