Thursday, April 23, 2009

Got your mojo?


This card was made for Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #83. The colours are completely out of my comfort zone, but I was inspired by a butterly sticker that I had in my stash, and I eventually didn't wind up using it after all. I turned the image 90 degrees. Then I took out my Kiwi Kiss DSP . I then played with different colours and combinations and was getting very frustrated when I came upon this flower image that I had stamped and coloured with an Aqua Painter a few days ago. The butterfly was from a set of black and white stickers I have, and I coloured it in with ink and my blender pen. The sentiment was punched out with my curly label punch and then I adhered it to chocolate chip cardstock and carefully cut it out to make a border. Stamps: Soft Summer Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, More Mustard Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Watercolour Paper, Walk in the Park DSP, and DSP from Summer Home Simply Scrappin'

No comments: