Monday, April 6, 2009

Sale-a-bration cards



I was feeling uninspired today and so I sat down and looked through the sale-a-bration catty. I found this cute card on the first page. It uses Bashful Blue, Kraft and Certainly Celery cardstock. It uses So Saffron DSP from Sale-a-bration, and the matching ribbon. I used the top note die on the Kraft paper. The flower was stamped on whisper white with bashful blue and then cut out. I then punched out another flower from bashful blue and layered them together. The brad is from the dollar store. The sentiment is from sincere salutations and it's stamped in chocolate chip ink. I made the leaves by punching out a flower in c celery and then trimming it into a leaf shape.

2 comments:

wees said...

I am impressed. cool! If I get real card, mades from paper on my birthday, i will happy. Sory my bad English :)

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop