Wednesday, April 1, 2009


So here we go again. I wasn't kidding. I went CRAZY over this layout. My aunt passed away a few weeks ago and I made all these cards for my cousins. I just got home from a reception for her that was a true celebration of life. It was truly an enjoyable service. She had tons of kids, and I thought they all deserved different cards. Besides, one of my cousins is a customer who LOVES cards so I thought she'd really appreciate having a different card than her siblings. This card is made from the now retired Sale-a-bration Delicate Dots DSP. The ribbon is also from the Sale-a-bration catalogue ribbon bundle. The background paper is whisper white and kraft. The stampset used was One Of A Kind. The colours in the ink are Certainly Celery, Bashfull Blue and So Saffron.

2 comments:

Heather Johnston said...

I love this card! I might have to case it myself... Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop