Wednesday, June 24, 2009

50th Anniversary Fun!


I had a blast making this card. It's for my mom. One of her friends' 50th anniversary is coming up. I apologize that the photo is a bit dark. This card is a bit of a jumble of stuff. I was inspired by this card here. I decided to use Quilt Quips because my mom is a huge quilter and I knew her friends were too. So I took the original card, and deciced to try sewing on my machine. I found that the zig zag stitch worked best and the white thread was definitely the right choice.
Stamps: Quilt Quips, Congrats, Oval Monogram Stamper (Just Rite Stamps). Paper: Whisper White and DSP from Karen Neunberg. Ink: Sage Shadow, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink. Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Modern Label Punch, Blender Pens, Ribbon from Mike's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop