Monday, June 22, 2009

Mojolicious 92

Ahh another Monday and another Mojo Sketch. I went to Mike's this evening and I told myself I would NOT buy any paper, just adhesive. But I found these metal edge tags and floral wrapping paper on sale. I couldn't resist. I love the colours. They are all very close to SU colours. Anyway, when I got home, I looked at the sketch and decided that this was going to be the paper for my Mojo card. I made this card for my teaching partner as tomorrow is my last day with my class and she teaches the rest of the week with them, so pretty much tomorrow is my last day of work for the school year - yay! And tomorrow will be my last chance to leave her a 'thanks for being such an awesome teaching partner' gift!

This second photo shows the colours much better.

Stamps: Soft Summer. Ink: Purple Staz On, Paper: Whisper White, Lavendar Lace, Flat wrap from Autumn Leaves. Accessories: Metal Edge Tags from Making Memories, Ribbon from Purdy's, Rhinestones from Colorbox, Stampin' Dimensionals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop