Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mojo Scrappin'

I really wanted to put this photo in my shadowbox collection. It's a great photo of my daughter and I on my birthday last weekend. We had a family picnic and a fun boat ride. I just got a shipment of my new In-Colours and decided to try out the new paper and ink. This paper is from a new level 3 hostess set It's an all SU card except for the pink ribbon and flower. This layout is based on the latest Mojo sketch 91. Below you will find the sketch. I flipped it upside down and, of course, changed the dimensions to fit a 8x8 scrapbook page.

Paper: DSP from Lovely Flowers bundle, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Melon Mambo. Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Old Olive. Stamps: Flower Lines. Accessories: Lovely Lines Rub-ons, Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Corduroy Brad, Fabric flower and Pink Ribbon from the dollar store.

2 comments:

Tracey Old said...

Turning the sketch into a scrap page is a fantistic idea. Well played.TFS

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop