Sunday, June 7, 2009

Little Rory's Card

So here it is as promised. My newest nephew's welcome card! I decided to use chocolate chip as the basis of this card, so I needed to insert a scallop note inside for something to write on.
I played around a lot with this card until I was happy. I knew that I wanted to use the scallop sentiment, but then I stamped, I cut, I layered... until the final result was done. I decided to make the mounted borders small to emphasize the polka dot DSP

Stamps: So Many Scallops, Ink: Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue. Paper: Bashful blue DSP, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, and Bashful Blue cardstock. Accessories: Scallop circle, 1 1/4' circle and 1 3/8' circle punches. Satin Ribbon from Occasions Mini, Scallop Note in Wild Wasabi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop