Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunshine Garden in Palm Springs

Boy am I sad to see that the Simply Scrappin' Kit Sunshine Garden is gone. It was on the Last Chance List and now it's sold out. I'm really happy that I stocked up though, and I will be able to offer this layout in an upcoming class. This particular layout is from our trip to Palm Springs. It was super easy to make. I just cropped al the photos the same size and laid them down on a piece of 12 x12 DSP and then made sure the borders were even, and glued them down and cropped the paper. Then I decided that the top right corner needed "something" so I enlarged the picture of myself and Teagan and cropped it to only show the fantastic smile on her face. The flowers are all stickers from the kit and I popped them up with dimensionals. The rhinestone stickers in the flowers are from Mike's.

Paper: Sunshine Garden and Sale-a-bration DSP. Baja Breeze Accesories: Stickers from Sunshine Garden bulk buy, and ribbon from Sale-a-bration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop