Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mojo #90

Well here I go again. I'm trying to complete the Mojo Monday challenge every week. This week's layout I found difficult to work with. I wasn't very inspired because I felt it was a bit 'unbalanced'. But, once I turned it on it's side, things seemed to fall into place for me. I've had this DSP for a while, and haven't done anything with it. So I pulled it out to see if it would inspire me. The colours are a lot softer than I'm used to working with but I'm happy with the result.
Stamps: Merci - sale-a-bration '08. Ink: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky. Paper: Parisian Breeze, Baja Breeze, Kraft, Whisper White. Accessories: 1 1/4inch and 1 3/8 inch circle punches, scallop circle punch. Stampin' Dimensionals.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Very cute. I liked the sketch better when I turned iton it's side, too

Beth aka BR-T said...

Fabulous card I love how you turnrd the card! BR-T

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop