Saturday, March 26, 2011

As a kid...

So we've been down in California this past week.  I've now got TONS of photos to scrap.  It's going to be soooooooooooo easy with My Digital Studio.  As I have MDS on my laptop here with me, its so easy to start scrappin' right now.  And with such an adorable photo of my son, I just couldn't resist.  Brad and Connor found these airplanes in the dollar bin and once Connor figured it out, he's been super excited to play with them.  I just love the look of pure joy on his face.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow Sandra...you are getting to be a master at MDS! I love it too! I am just starting out though! read your post last night about your move, very exciting. I am coming over in April...would love to see you again. Glad you had fun in California!
Smiles,
Lesley

Lesley said...

PS: What downloads did you use for this page...love it all!