Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone.  For me, St. Patrick's Day is often not celebrated.  But when I got married and took the Irish name FARRELL, I knew it was now part of my family heritage.  I don't usually give St. Patrick's Day cards, but I did give my hubby the one I made last week for Stampin' Royalty.  Purple and Green were our wedding colours after all.  But this week I decided to post a swap that I got at Vancouver Regionals.  This card was created by Carolyn Blackbourn.
The Recipe:
1.  Stamps - Lucky Shamrock, So Happy For You - saleabration
2.  Paper - Basic Blakc, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Fist Edition DSP
3.  Ink - Garden Green
4.  Accessories - Basic Black Satin ribbon, Scallop Circle 2 3/8 inch punch, 1 3/4 inch circle punch, Basic Rhinestone, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: