Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #61

 Welcome to Wednesday and another challenge from Stampin Royalty.  This week is a colour challenge.  I decided to pull out my newest stamp 'On The Green' which is a free sale-a-bration stamp.  My family is full of golfers so I knew this stamp would be well used.  This card is really a departure for me, as I don't usually make masculine cards.  But when I saw this week's colours I knew that a masculine card was in the works.  The DSP is from a retired hostess set from a few years back, but I ran out of Sahara Sand cardstock, so I pulled it out.
The Fun Stuff:
1.  Paper - Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Whisper White cardstock, Sahara Sand DSP
2.  Ink - Garden Green
3.  Stamps - On The Green
4.  Accessories - basic black brads, stampin' dimensionals

No comments: