Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gift Card Holder for Baby Gift

So here's a great little gift card holder that I whipped up for a friend of mine.  This little box was off the clearance rack at SU.  I used the Nursery Suite Quick Accents to make this card.  All off these embellishments are stickers except for the ribbon and the top note cut out. 
Inside the box I left a bit of red sticky tape on the lid where the gift card can be attached.  The fold out card lies in the bottom. This card is for a group shower gift, so there's lots of room for people to write a message.   We don't know if she's having a boy or a girl, so I tried to use a lot of the green and yellow bits.  This whole card took me about 20 minutes to make.  Gotta love those Quick Accent Stickers! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this!
Paige's preschool teacher just announced that she's pregnant and I immediately started thinking of what kind of card/gift to make/buy for her. This is perfect! Can I steal it? (The idea not this gift!)

savvy teaching tips said...

of course. Do you need a container? I have TONS!